In this post I try to answer all the questions you have about steering wheels in ETS 2. I have also created a list of steering wheels that are compatible with Euro Truck Simulator 2 based on manufacturer information and ETS 2 community reports.
Recommended and compatible controllers and their installation will be covered in a separate post in the near future.
- Thrustmaster TMX *
- Thrustmaster T248 *
- Thrustmaster T150 Pro *
- Thrustmaster T300RS *
- Thrustmaster 458 Italy *
- Thrustmaster TGX
- Thrustmaster TH8A shifter *
- HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive *
- HORI Force Feedback Racing Wheel DLX *
- HORI Wireless Bluetooth Steering Wheel Apex *
Superdrive (for beginners)
Information on setting up, setting and firmware updates for the individual steering wheels can be found on the following manufacturer websites.
Installation videos on Youtube
Below you will find a few more installation videos for the above-mentioned steering wheels such as Logitech, Thrustmaster and Hori. With these installation instructions, you should be able to set up all three manufacturers' steering wheels. If you have any questions, errors or suggestions, please use the comment function.
* Affiliate links: With a purchase from Amazon you support us. There are no additional costs for you when you buy ❤️